Our foundation hosts several events throughout the year to generate revenue for the hospital or to recognize our community’s generosity. Thanks to all who participate as volunteers, attendees and auction contributors. Spread the word!
Valentine Ball, Saturday, February 6, 2016
Since its inception in 1990, the Valentine Ball—our signature event—has netted more than $4.0 million for Beaufort Memorial Hospital, enabling the hospital to offer new and improved services.
The view the photo album for this year's Ball, or previous years, visit the Photo Gallery .
2016 Valentine Ball co-chairs: Dr. & Mrs. Luke Baxley, Jr. (Geneva) and Mr. & Mrs. Robert Lef Cullen (Mary Lou)
Duke Symphony Orchestra, April 9, 2016
The Duke Symphony Orchestra returns to Beaufort for the 13th year with another thrilling performance benefiting the Keyserling Cancer Center and Healing Arts programs. The concert will be held at the USCB Center for the Arts at 7:00 p.m.
- Join the event mailing list.
- Ticket prices and corporate sponsor levels:
- $35 General Admission (1 General ticket) and $75 Patron Admission (1 Patron ticket)
- $500 Group Rate (10 Patron tickets) and $250 Group Rate (10 General tickets)
- $250 Fan of DSO (2 Patron tickets)
- $500 Sponsor (4 Patron tickets)
- $1,000 Friend of Duke (6 Patron tickets)
- $2,500 Conductor's Circle (8 Patron tickets)
- $5,000 Presenting Sponsor (10 Patron tickets)
*Patron ticket holders are invited to the Conductor’s Reception.
Celebration of Giving April 21, 2015
At this event we thank our benefactors, Giving Society members and medical staff for their support. We also present the hospital our annual payout from our endowment fund. We are happy to announce that in 2015, our annual Endowment payout exceeded $500,000. These funds are greatly needed by our hospital to offset operations. [Learn more about giving and recognition levels]
Foundation Treasurer Paul Mannheim, CEO and President Rick Toomey, Hospital Chairman Terry Murray and Foundation Chairman Bill Harvey
If a date has passed, stay tuned for the announcement of next year’s date.
For more information, call the Foundation office at 843-522-5774 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org