Bringing Health Screenings to Neighborhoods
Our 40-foot healthcare mobile wellness unit brings free and low-cost health screenings to local neighborhoods, health fairs, businesses, schools, churches and other organizations.
To have the unit brought to your event or church free of charge, call 843-522-5568.
FREE services include:
- Blood pressure checks for hypertension.
- Blood sugar checks for diabetes.
- Clinical breast, prostate and skin cancer exams (available only when a nurse practitioner is present).
For $10 we provide:
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) blood test that accompanies the prostate exam.
- Lipid profile to check cholesterol levels.
Every month the wellness van makes these stops:
(Dates and times are subject to change. For information and directions: 843-522-5568)
2nd Monday: Sun City-Pinckney Hall, 8 a.m.-noon
3rd Monday: Lady's Island Fire Station, 8 a.m.-noon
1st Tuesday: Belk, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
2nd Tuesday: Port Royal Fire Station-Paris Ave, 7-11 a.m.
1st Thursday: Bluffton Village (Near the Post Office on Hwy 46). 8 a.m.-noon
2nd Thursday: LowCountry Store, St. Helena 8 a.m.-noon
4th Friday: Sun City- Lake House, 8 a.m.-noon
Quarterly schedule: January, April, July, October
1st Monday: Burton Wells, 10-11 a.m.
4th Monday: Callawassie Club House, 8 a.m. - noon
4th Tuesday: Hardeeville Senior Center, 10-11 a.m.
3rd Wednesday: Bluffton Senior Center, 10-11 a.m.
4th Thursday: Ridgeland Senior Center, 10-11 a.m.