Offering the Finest in Diagnostic Imaging
We offer advanced imaging technology for inpatients in Beaufort and outpatients in both Beaufort and Bluffton. Our physicians, radiologists, nurses, technologists and staff are committed to providing accurate and timely screening and diagnostic imaging services.
The scans we provide include:
- Bone density to test for osteoporosis.
- CT scan, which uses a series of X-rays to create a 3-D image.
- PET imaging, which can show how organs and tissues are working.
- Mammography to look for signs of breast cancer.
- MRI, which uses magnets to image the body.
- Nuclear imaging, which uses radioactive tracers for imaging.
- Ultrasound, which uses sound waves to visualize body organs and systems.
- Virtual colonoscopy to look for signs of colon cancer.
- X-ray, which creates images with radiation.
Schedule an appointment today: 843-522-5015
Same-Day Mammography Results
Women having a mammogram at our Women's Imaging Center in Beaufort or our Bluffton Medical Services receive their screening mammography results the same day.