Caring for Women’s Unique Needs
At Beaufort Memorial Hospital, we are focused on all aspects of women’s wellness. Our services and programs focused on women’s well-being include:
- Women’s Imaging Services. The Beaufort Women’s Imaging Center can address all of your breast health concerns in one visit, in a spa-like setting. We offer the services of a breast care coordinator as well as mammography results before you leave. These services are also available in Bluffton.
- Breast Care. Our breast care coordinator guides women through the process of diagnosis and treatment for breast cancer.
- Birthing Center. Our Birthing Center and parenting programs prepare you to give birth and care for your newborn.
- LiveWell Women’s Network. Our LiveWell Women’s Program offers information and fun events that help women make better healthcare decisions.
- Osteoporosis. About half of all women over age 50 will have an osteoporosis-related bone fracture. To help reduce fracture risk, we offer programs to help strengthen and build bones.