Each year about one million Americans have joint
replacement surgery, with most achieving the twin goals
of pain relief and better mobility. At the Beaufort
Memorial Joint Replacement Center in Beaufort, South
Carolina, our team of orthopaedic specialists is committed
to helping you restore and improve your quality of life.
With skilled, board-certified orthopaedic surgeons,
you have access to advanced, minimally invasive
treatments including Custom Fit® knee replacement
and the Oxford® Partial Knee, which spare healthy
bone and cartilage. Where possible, surgeons take a small-incision approach
to hip replacement with posterior and anterior techniques that reduce pain,
speed healing, and create a more durable replacement.
Every step of your care is planned to deliver a positive patient experience and excellent clinical outcome. Our patient-focused approach includes:
- A total joint coordinator to personally guide you through treatment
- A group therapy and wellness model that fosters a low complication rate
- Helpful pre-operative education and patient services such as blood conservation that help you prepare for surgery with confidence
- Minimally invasive techniques that ensure you’re up and moving quickly
- Outpatient rehabilitation services to help you maximize your recovery
Our joint replacement team has one focus: helping you live well.
- Pain Management — Understand joint pain and how aching joints affect day-to-day activities
- Treatment — Learn about procedures that can boost quality of life
- Orthopaedic Specialists — Meet our board-certified orthopaedic caregivers
- Patient Education — View orthopaedic resources, and meet local people who turned to Beaufort Memorial for joint care expertise