Caring for the Heart, Veins and Arteries
Thanks to our affiliation with Duke Medicine, our team of Beaufort cardiology experts can use the latest diagnostic and treatment procedures to help you deal with heart disease and:
- Heart attacks
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Heart failure
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Hardening of the arteries
If you are looking for South Carolina cardiology care, our Cochrane Heart Center offers:
- Preventive Care. We can evaluate your heart risk, teach you how to avoid heart and vascular problems, and help improve your quality of life.
- Diagnosis. We can identify problems with the heart and circulatory system using the latest testing methods, including diagnostic nuclear cardiology cardiac catheterization.
- Stabilization after a heart attack. Our highly trained emergency department staff and cardiologists can help stabilize patients after a heart attack, and, if needed, prepare them for transfer to an academic medical center for surgery or additional treatment.
- Vascular surgery. We can often surgically correct peripheral arterial disease and other issues of the arteries and veins.
- Cardiac rehabilitation. Our staff brings its expertise to an extensive menu of rehabilitation services to help you get back to your normal life after heart problems.
To find a cardiologist who meets your needs: 888-522-5585. To learn more about the services of the Cochrane Heart Center: 843-522-7700.
What's Your Risk for Heart Disease?
Take this online assessment to evaluate your risk for heart disease.