Caring for the Heart, Veins and Arteries
Our team of Beaufort cardiology experts can use the latest diagnostic and treatment procedures to help you deal with heart disease and:
- Heart attacks
- Heart rhythm disorders
- Heart failure
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Hardening of the arteries
If you are looking for South Carolina cardiology care, our Cochrane Heart Center offers:
- Preventive Care. We can evaluate your heart risk, teach you how to avoid heart and vascular problems, and help improve your quality of life.
- Diagnosis. We can identify problems with the heart and circulatory system using the latest testing methods, including diagnostic nuclear cardiology cardiac catheterization.
- Emergency interventions for patients suffering ST-elevated myocardial infarctions (STEMIs), the deadliest form of heart attack.
- Stabilization after a heart attack. Our highly trained emergency department staff and cardiologists can help stabilize patients after a heart attack, and, if needed, prepare them for transfer to an academic medical center for surgery or additional treatment.
- Vascular surgery. We can often surgically correct peripheral arterial disease and other issues of the arteries and veins.
- Cardiac rehabilitation. Our staff brings its expertise to an extensive menu of rehabilitation services to help you get back to your normal life after heart problems.
To find a cardiologist who meets your needs: 888-522-5585. To learn more about the services of the Cochrane Heart Center: 843-522-7700.
What's Your Risk for Heart Disease?
Take this online assessment to evaluate your risk for heart disease.