Providing Cancer Care, Close to Home
Our cancer program offers a full range of cancer services both at Beaufort Memorial Hospital and at our Keyserling Cancer Center, located a few miles from the hospital. Our center and its skilled cancer specialists:
- Provide compassionate, high-quality care every step of the way.
- Work closely with area surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, primary care specialists, radiologists and pathologists to coordinate your care.
- Help answer your questions. (Check this list of cancer-related questions
to ask your doctor).
- Give you access to the latest and best treatment options, including clinical trials.
Our services include:
- Breast care coordinators
- Cancer screenings
- Full laboratory, pathology and imaging services
- An infusion center
- Radiation therapy
- Case management
- Beaufort Memorial Cancer Registry
- Clinical trials
- Nutrition counseling
- A resource library
- Support services
- Support groups
- A lymphedema specialist
- Education and outreach
- Inpatient cancer care
- A cancer resource center
Keyserling Cancer Center
1680 Ribaut Road, Port Royal, S.C.
Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Connie Duke, R.N., OCN, Director