At Beaufort Memorial, we’re proud of where we work—and if you join our team, you’ll be proud, too.
Why the pride? What distinguishes our health care system? The list is long, but these are the essentials:
- The quality of our staff. Knowing that a health care system can be only as good as its employees, we insist on hiring the best: dedicated, well-trained health care professionals who are highly experienced in their fields. (And if they’re new graduates or new to health care, they’re dedicated, well- trained and sky-high in potential.)
- The right attitude. Positive and energetic, our employees are team players who live by our health care system’s core values (more about those later).
- Our dedication to patient care. For all of us at Beaufort Memorial, our patients and their needs come first. Period.
- Our commitment to staff advancement. We believe our employees have unlimited potential for professional and personal growth. From facilitating the acquisition of new skills to encouraging a healthy work-life balance to promoting from within, we do everything we can to help them achieve it.
- The latest in technology. To ensure precise diagnosis and effective treatment, we provide our patients with access to the most advanced medical procedures—from robotic surgery to 3-D mammography—and our health care providers with the tools and training they need to perform them.
If you'd like to start or continue your career in a health care environment you'll be proud of, we invite you to review our current job openings. Before you do, we suggest you click on Core Values to learn more about our culture at Beaufort Memorial.
Click here to search our job openings.