Our foundation hosts several events throughout the year to generate revenue for the hospital or to recognize our community’s generosity.
Valentine Ball, Saturday, Feb. 8, 2014
Since its inception in 1990, the Valentine Ball—our signature event—has netted more than $3.7 million for Beaufort Memorial Hospital, enabling the hospital to offer new and improved services.
The 2013 Valentine Ball co-chairs were Richard K. Toomey, M. Linda Hawes, MD, Mary Lee and George Grove.
Celebration of Giving April 2013
At this event we thank our benefactors, Giving Society members and medical staff for their support. We also present the hospital our annual payout from our endowment fund.
If a date has passed, stay tuned for the announcement of next year’s date.
For more information, call the foundation office: 843-522-5774 or email@example.com
Duke Symphony Orchestra, March 23, 2013
The Duke Symphony Orchestra returns to Beaufort for the 10th year with another performance benefiting the Keyserling Cancer Center and Healing Arts programs.
Join the event mailing list.
Ticket prices and corporate sponsor levels:
- $35, General Admission (1 General ticket)
- $75, Patron Admission (1 Patron ticket)
- $250, Fan of DSO (2 Patron tickets)
- $500, Sponsor (4 Patron tickets)
- $1,000, Friend of Duke (6 Patron tickets)
- $2,500, Conductor's Circle (8 Patron tickets)
- $5,000, Presenting Sponsor (10 Patron tickets)
- $500 Group Rate (10 Patron tickets)
- $250 Group Rate (10 General tickets)
Patron ticket holders are invited to the Conductor’s Reception.