Providing Quality Breast Care for Women
We provide comprehensive resources for all of your breast care needs, including:
- State-of-the-art digital mammography with cushioned MammoPads at our Beaufort Women's Imaging Center and at Bluffton Medical Services.
- Stereotactic breast biopsy and MRI-guided breast biopsy at our Beaufort Women's Imaging Center.
- Comprehensive treatment resources for breast disease and all stages of breast cancer, including chemotherapy and radiation therapy, at the Beaufort Memorial Keyserling Cancer Center.
- Access to national clinical trials and other treatment options through our Duke Medicine-affiliated cancer program.
- A multidisciplinary tumor board that meets monthly to discuss cases and best- practices and to make informed decisions for your optimal care.
- A variety of support groups for you and your family.
Our multidisciplinary team includes physicians and nurses representing mammography, radiology, pathology, breast surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology, chemotherapy infusion, rehabilitation and breast care coordination.
To learn more about our breast care services or to talk with breast care coordinator Amy Luce, R.N.: 843-522-PINK (843-522-7465)
Do You Know Your Risk?
Take this online quiz to evaluate your risk for breast cancer.