Customizing Exercise Plans for Best Results
At our LifeFit Wellness Center a medical professional will analyze your health status and design an exercise prescription tailored to your needs.
- Unlimited access to the center and its treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright bikes, resistance machines, NuSteps, rowing machines and free weights.
- A lipid profile, blood pressure and body measurements, and evaluation of risk factors.
- A customized exercise prescription.
- Free group exercise classes.
- A personal wellness coach.
- Cholesterol testing.
- Blood pressure checks.
- Blood glucose screenings.
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
- Body composition analysis.
- Disease risk assessment.
- Coronary artery calcification scanning.
- Cardiovascular training.
- Nutrition counseling.
- Vascular screening.
- Cancer recovery.
- Vascular rehabilitation.
- Access to a personal trainer.
There is no long-term contract to sign, just a low monthly membership charge and a one-time orientation fee.
The center is open:
Monday through Thursday 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 noon
To learn more:
View the LifeFit FAQs
More Space and Exercise Options Coming in 2013
The new LifeFit Wellness Center will be located on the ground floor of the new administration building, now under construction across Ribaut Road from the hospital.
Access the LifeFit Class Schedule
Check out class times, days and descriptions